Current Job Openings
Director Demand Partnershipsat AdStash – Remote
AdStash aims to be the largest digital place-based network in North America, sold exclusively programmatically. Unlike other digital place-based networks, AdStash does not own the physical digital signs but instead provides the technology required to power & monetize digital signs for free. In exchange AdStash splits the programmatic revenue with the digital sign owner. Similar to how Airbnb is the largest hotel network without owning any hotels, Uber is the largest taxi network without owning any taxi’s, and Amazon is the largest retailer without owning any stores. By doing so, AdStash’s asset light model enables digital signage networks to scale quickly and profitably.
About the Role:
You will be added to AdStash’s Senior management as Director of Demand Partnerships and work remotely. You will be responsible for driving AdStash’s programmatic advertising revenue in North America via prospecting new demand partners and nurturing existing demand partners.
- Identify, contact, and close new DSP partners in North America and prioritize based on estimated revenue.
- Educate and sell our demand partners monthly about our newest inventory and competitive advantages to increase revenues.
- Explore open exchange opportunities, PMP opportunities, and other programmatic channels.
- Work with our team to manually update and maintain our media kits on a monthly basis.
- 3+ years in AdTech or Media Sales with a network of DSP’s, media buyers, and/or agencies.
- Self starter, performance driven, history with working in small teams.
- Ability to communicate, educate, and sell to executives.
- Market Competitive Base Salary
- Aggressive Commission structure
- Annual Target Bonus
- Stock Options