Current Job Openings
Back End Engineerat AdStash – Canada
If you are passionate about developer workflows, tools, automation, open source, and want to have an impact on the way code is written, you should apply. We’re looking for Backend Software Engineers with experience in distributed systems and an entrepreneurial mindset to join us.
AdStash’s technology team is seeking a Software Engineer to report directly to our CTO as part of a highly capable engineering team working on innovative solutions. We are looking for candidates that are passionate about building clean and sophisticated code, primarily in Golang and Ruby. You will be contributing directly to the company’s vision.
- Design, implement and refactor core backend microservices in Go and Ruby
- Participate in monolithic to micro-services migration and refactoring process
- Design efficient SQL and NoSQL solutions
- Follow test-driven development practices
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Participate in daily standups and weekly all-hands meetings
- S. in Computer Science or relevant field
- 5+ years of experience providing backend development to products and enterprise software
- 2+ years of experience working with Golang, Ruby and background with other back end languages and tools
- Strong knowledge of RESTful APIs and well developed practices around, versioning, error handling on remote interfaces
- Experience with relational (PostgreSQL) , NoSql and Columnar databases and ability to analyse and write efficient queries
- Working knowledge of Git
Preferred but not mandatory qualifications
- Experience building distributed systems, event-driven microservice architecture, CQRS pattern, Event-Sourcing
- Python, Scala, Spark
- Containerisation experience targeting Docker, AWS ECS/EKS.
- Previous remote work experience
- Experience with Redshift, Aerospike, writing performant analytical queries
- Experience collaborating via Git
- Understanding of DevOps, CI/CD
Experience using AWS services (EC2, ECS, RDS, Redshift, SNS, SQS, etc.).
- Market Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits
- 100% Remote
- Stock Options
- Flexible hours